Wheel Suggestions for AMB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Dub Baller 30s. They are 30x10 with +30 so they might rub a bit. Just notch the frame with an angle grinder where they hit. The wall of chrome when you get up to highway speed will look majestic against AMB. You'll need new tires though. You can probably sell your stock 35s on Facebook market place for cash or handjobs.

View attachment 442016
200.gif

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking for an adapter to go from a set of 20” with 35 Raptor wheels to a 5 bolt pattern on my wife Explorer.

OP
OP
W

Westbayou

Reaction score
Wow, 2 pages already and a singular serious response. Guess I know why this forum seems to have died off in the last few years. Didn't think I'd get dog piled by a Gen 1 owner in the Gen 3 forum but as you said, uncertain times......

Shame a few people gotta suck the fun out of an enthusiast forum but whatever. Keyboard warriors win again. Moving on.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Wow, 2 pages already and a singular serious response. Guess I know why this forum seems to have died off in the last few years. Didn't think I'd get dog piled by a Gen 1 owner in the Gen 3 forum but as you said, uncertain times......

Shame a few people gotta suck the fun out of an enthusiast forum but whatever. Keyboard warriors win again. Moving on.
200.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter