Raptor Group, Are You Ready for Ridiculous Deals? Method Wheel Group Buy is here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Back by popular demand, we are excited to announce that we have once again partnered with Method Wheels to bring you fantastic group buy offers! From September 26th to October 23th, you can snag a spiffy new set of wheels for an unbeatable value. If you’re not familiar with Method Wheels, keep reading to find out what makes them truly unique in the industry.

1695776094384.png

COMMITTED TO BRING YOU THE FINEST QUALITY PRODUCTS

They offer an extensive range of high-performance wheels and accessories for a variety of vehicles, including trucks, SUVs, UTVs, vans, and motorsport applications. Their commitment to delivering premium products and exceptional customer service is what sets them apart from the competition. Whether you're looking for the perfect style for your daily driver or high-performance wheels for your racer, you can expect quality, reliability, and superior performance.

Method’s Patented Bead Grip® technology aims to be the bridge between a conventional street wheel and a beadlock, which is often not legal for highway use. Reducing air pressure in the tire increases traction and ride quality while on the trail. The ability to safely run lower pressures without having to worry about the tire de-beading — along with staying highway legal — will undoubtedly be a bonus to off-road enthusiasts.

The more, the merrier! We’ve got price deals for buys of 5, 10, and 20 customers per order.

5 customers= 10% off
10 customers= 15% off
20 customers= 20% off

Tell your friends, family, neighbors, and forum fellows- this is your chance at the biggest bang for your buck!

METHOD BLUE 707 WHEELS
1695776215269.png

Method Blue 707 Wheels feature a multi-spoked outer face with a solid concave center. The wheel features Method's patented Bead Grip technology that engages the tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures. Theres also an aggressive safety hump on the bead seats that further prevents de-beading of the tire. The reinforced inner lip is taken from Method's racing line of wheels and offers increased strength and durability. Strong, race-style wheels are what Method specializes in, and the 707 with Bahia blue finish puts those features on display.

Back Spacing: 4.72"
Center Bore: 87mm
Load Rating: 2650lbs
17” X 8.5”
6 X 135mm
0mm offset

METHOD MATTE BLACK 706 WHEEL
1695776326815.png
The Trail Series Method Wheels offer similar beadlock performance while staying within the limits of a street legal wheel. The wheel features Method's patented Bead Grip technology and aggressive safety hump on the bead seats. These wheels are your matte black must-have.

Back Spacing: 4.72"
17” X 8.5”
6 X 135mm
0mm offset

METHOD GREY 703 WHEEL
1695776389143.png
Method Grey 703 Wheels feature a slightly inset, 12-spoke face that emphasizes the familiar race/baja style. The spokes are constructed with no accents, giving you a clean and stylish look. This is a glossed, titanium shade of grey that accents your truck in the finest of ways.

Back Spacing: 4.75"
17” X 8.5”
6 X 135mm
0mm offset

METHOD TITANIUM 704 WHEEL
1695776426694.png

Matte matters. Method Titanium 704 Wheels feature a traditional twelve spoke design, and of course the Bead Grip® technology. Style, function, and design working together to give you what you need and what you want.

Back Spacing: 4.75"
17” X 8.5”
6 X 135mm
0mm offset

Once again, we’re excited to be able to offer Method Wheels at an awesome value for everyone. You know the drill- PM or email [email protected] and we will be happy to provide offers. Please include the requested size and offset (if there is a choice) of the wheel you’re interested in.

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback!

We do have photos of wheels available for some models that are specific to the Raptor. If there is a specific wheel that you would like to see, I'd be glad to check for that. Feel free to PM me or email me your requests at [email protected].

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback!

We do have photos of wheels available for some models that are specific to the Raptor. If there is a specific wheel that you would like to see, I'd be glad to check for that. Feel free to PM me or email me your requests at [email protected].
Please post them up here for all to see. I can't remember which models were supposed to be released in the Raptor fitment (+25). 703, 704, 707?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter