FOR SALE | 2017 RAPTOR SUPERCAB + PremiumCare Warranty $49k obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE | 2017 RAPTOR SUPERCAB + PremiumCare Warranty $49,000obo

48k Miles | 1 Owner | Clean Carfax | Ford Dealer Serviced – Full records available

Ford PremiumCare extended warranty through 1/2024 (7yr/100k) | Transferred to new owner

802A | Moonroof | Tailgate Step | Technology Package [All options besides CF & Decals]

Truck was wrapped in 3M 1080 Satin Grey vinyl since week 1 of ownership. Vinyl was recently removed with exception to a couple accent & wear locations (Tailgate & Door Handles)

2023 Raptor Wheels & Tires >1k miles (Alternative wheel/tire option below)

SVC Baja Front Bumper | Full Race FMIC Kit (Black)| See lighting below (OE Bumper Incl too)

RPG Rear Bumper with Hidden Winch mount (no winch incl)| See Lighting Below (OE Bumper Incl too)

LVJ Relay Panel Box

30” Bajadesign Radius/ARC HiPower Lightbar (All XL80 20W LED Chips) [Front Bumper mounted]

(2) Baja Design S2 Pro lights [Rear Bumper mounted]

Corsa Muffler with dumped tips (OE Exhaust Incl too)

(3) KeyFobs

HPT nGuage – MPT & 5Star Tunes | Truck has run the MPT 91PRX tune with 93oct for majority of life

Probably more I'm forgetting...

Notes:

Frame horns were cut in manner to allow for re-use should you want to go back to OE bumper. Also included are new OE rear fender valances should you return the rear to OE Bumper.

Happy to make a fair deal for both parties

Options:

If preferred can be sold with (6) Total Method Mesh Wheels:

(4) Method Mesh Wheels | 17x8.5 | 0 Offset

(4) Mastercraft MXT E load 10ply/3ply 35x12.5x17 (75%+ Life)

(2) Additional Spare Method Mesh Wheels | MXT Tires | Ford TPMS (50% life)

EDIT: Vinyl removed & NEW rear brake pads and rotors in May 2023

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super clean and a great price. For any potential buyers, I know this seller. He is a good guy, you don't need to have any concerns. Good luck with sale.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. Happy to make a good deal for someone, a lot of extras available as well that can be included

More photos & details available upon request

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
F***’s sake guys? I’m trying to pay the last few remaining garage/brewery/dance hall bills off and really, really shouldn’t be looking at this... rather tempting truck.

One of you muppets buy this thing already !
(I can’t believe there’s not an offer on the table already)

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
F***’s sake guys? I’m trying to pay the last few remaining garage/brewery/dance hall bills off and really, really shouldn’t be looking at this... rather tempting truck.

One of you muppets buy this thing already !
(I can’t believe there’s not an offer on the table already)
Do eet!

thiccbigsucc

Reaction score
OP: Are you in the Midwest? And what is your timeline?

Context: I won’t be able to do anything until ~April 30. I’ve been looking for a Raptor for awhile (patiently) and am very interested in dealing w/ you. But understand if you’re looking to move faster. Asking if you’re in the Midwest because there’s a small chance I could view it in two weeks. It would be my first Raptor btw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter