GEN 2 Wheel Sizing Advice Needed (offset)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jryoshi

Reaction score
Im looking into getting new wheels and just want some things clarified, I was thinking of going -18 but after seeing how far they stick out, might do half that maybe at -9 or so. My question is will I be able to fit a 12” wide wheel with an offset of -9 let’s say perhaps? Everything I see for a 12” wide wheel is usually -44 offset or higher. Would the lower offset cause that wide of a wheel to hit any kind of suspension components inside the wheel well? Thanks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
200.gif

Bless your heart!

First, what are you proposing to mount these -18 offset wheels on? Because it can’t be an F150 Raptor.
It would be a MORTAL SIN to do this.

So, depending on what vehicle you’re using, it could definitely hit suspension components.

OP
OP
J

jryoshi

Reaction score
View attachment 438172

Bless your heart!

First, what are you proposing to mount these -18 offset wheels on? Because it can’t be an F150 Raptor.

So, depending on what vehicle you’re using, it could definitely hit suspension components.

Well, being that I’m in a raptor forum. You have any info that can help me? Or….

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jryoshi

Reaction score
I’m trying to stick to a more moderate offset. Just want some feedback on what I can do on a 12” wide wheel. I’ve done more research and yea -18 is retarded. Might be closer to 0 offset or -4 just alittle poke. But I wanna know what’s the widest I can go on width

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
12 inch wheels are pretty unheard of especially here. 9-10" is about normal

I catch hell for having 20x9 with a +12 offset

Just a little poke

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
The link I posted has the option to filter out the sizes and offsets you are looking for. Give that a try, otherwise just wait for the responses. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Bless your heart!

giphy (49).gif

Smurf is correct. This is not a donk site. If you want performance you are in the right place.

I am running a 17x9 with zero offset. 37x12.5R17.

20230623_095908.jpg