Zen Carbon Fiber Custom Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
Link? Lol

I contacted him through Facebook to ask him questions. He is also on Instagram.

Reptar854

Reaction score
Just got in mine and can't wait to install! For those that have bought this already and opted to retain the heated steering wheel option, how did you wire those two blue, one red, one black open leads in order to make the heating work? Just wanted to verify before beginning the install. Any pics or direction on this would be greatly appreciated, I can't seem to find anything online.

Attachments

• tempImageLbzu6u.png
    tempImageLbzu6u.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got in mine and can't wait to install! For those that have bought this already and opted to retain the heated steering wheel option, how did you wire those two blue, one red, one black open leads in order to make the heating work? Just wanted to verify before beginning the install. Any pics or direction on this would be greatly appreciated, I can't seem to find anything online.
red black go into the center smaller grey connector, the two blue go into the green connector, you need to either uncrimp the existing crimps or cut them and solder them on.

Tmeier299

Reaction score
1689070423349.pngHi, the red-circled connector will go onto the thicker, red and black wires. The blue-circled connector will go onto the two one-pin thinner black wires.

tryozzy

Reaction score
Purchased from Ebay (module-solutions), easy install. Heated as well. Just a tad ($50+) more than an OEM replacement would have cost. Happy with the purchase.

Attachments

• 20230810_153951.jpg
    20230810_153951.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 51

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter