Truck value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in SD as well. I was able to sell my Bronco to the Ford dealer in Carlsbad (Ken Grody Ford) for a small profit last year. You might want to check them out as they seem to sell way higher than anywhere else so might give you more for the truck.
They just reached out to me this week. Offered me an R that's arriving on Friday. I asked what's trade in for an Atlas Blue '22 with 5300 miles on it. They told me $85k over text...

Attachments

• IMG_B592541530EC-1.jpeg
    IMG_B592541530EC-1.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 56

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They just reached out to me this week. Offered me an R that's arriving on Friday. I asked what's trade in for an Atlas Blue '22 with 5300 miles on it. They told me $85k over text...
How much did they want for the R? They might be giving a high value to a stock Raptor so they can make the difference up in a $20K ADM on the R.

jbr01

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I may try private party and see if there’s interest. No matter what I’ll lose money so I’ll try to give someone local a good deal before trading in. It’s a cool truck but I learned the hard lesson not to let my 11 year old dictate which truck to get haha
Can you DM me with a price and specs if you're still interested in selling? Looking for a private party deal to save on sales tax.