street legal fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHaaaaa. I forgot about that thread. I do not run those dual element lights anymore. They break often and its a pain to R & R them. The lens was bonded in so if they are on and hot and you hit a puddle the glass cracks. I did like the fact that they were wide focal on one and beam on the other all in the same unit. The idea was good but the durability sucked. So I went with just a single bulb that's fog only. So far so good. Been 3 or 4 months now I think.

BDRAG

My bad, I was just trying to help. I thought the lights in your old thread were the same ones you are running now.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
My bad, I was just trying to help. I thought the lights in your old thread were the same ones you are running now.

No, what was funny was I thought at first you were slamming me with the title and GAWD after it. HAhaaaaa. Its the same mounts with a few mor holes though. Some day I will get some real lights.

The one thing about the Yellow lights, people see them. I have used the yellow bulbs in my motorcycles for the last 8 or 10 years and it cuts the left turn in front of you incidents to almost zero on the bikes. THATS a good thing! AHahaaaa. Everyone is use to seeing white daytime running lights but the yellow is different and their subconscious see's the yellow. Thanks for posting that thread by the way. Gave me a laugh! AHhaaaaa.

BDRAG