Adding Factory headlight switch with fog light control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goneracin

Reaction score
Since the gen 1 Raptor did not come with factory fog lights, there is no switch on the factory headlight switch. Has anyone bought a factory headlight switch with the fog light button and installed it?

My thought is the headlight switch should work as normal, but give an additional switch for fog lights that you could wire in to aftermarket lights. This of course would need to be wired to a relay, but I figured it would give a nice factory appearance.

Additional off road lights could be wired to the upfitter switches, but as tends to happen, I will be running out of switches with my desired setup.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
Goneracin

Goneracin

Reaction score
That would be perfect! I searched for it but could not find it. If anyone could link me to that writeup it would be greatly appreciated.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
That would be perfect! I searched for it but could not find it. If anyone could link me to that writeup it would be greatly appreciated.
This is what I found doing a search.