2 Different brands of fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any negative effects from running 2 different brands of fog lamps. I would like to get 2 pair of the rigid sport cube lights but also like the Baja Designs combo set for amber running lights with a possibility of using the amber spot. They will be hooked to different up fitter switches. Thank you.

We technically do make a Squadron with a smoked lens that is used in our Infrared lighting. While we can make a Frankenstein light to accomplish the look it will not be ideal for off-road or on-road use. I am the Baja Designs Rep here on the Raptor and call to help you with any questions you may have. We have black bezel bolts available if you wish to go with a more blackout look.

Best,

Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think BD are better but I love the amber backlight on Rigid. Does BD now offer that on their small lights? I have the amber backlight on my LP4 but it’s pretty dim.

At the moment our S8 and LP Series are the only models that carry amber backlight. We do have plans to eventually implement it in other models. Will keep you updated.
Best,

Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
There are other brands of fog lights? Thought there was only Baja Designs.
as the distinct lack of commas in our respective bank accounts will confirm.