stealthfrc's oxford white build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man. The same thing happened to my mirrors. They were supposed to be painted and they weren't. I picked my truck up in late jan and still no painted skull caps. What was the process to get yours corrected?

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man. The same thing happened to my mirrors. They were supposed to be painted and they weren't. I picked my truck up in late jan and still no painted skull caps. What was the process to get yours corrected?

i just told the dealer they were supposed to be and showed them all the evidence.
i then gave them the 2 part numbers for the replacement skull caps (they are smoother finish to be painted) and they sent them to there body shop to be done.
the dealer service guy was kind of a doofus and was like "your right but they do not exist" he was trying to order them painted from ford.... im like you moron, you cant order painted shit from ford LOL.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Very nice, love the black/white contrast.

thanks bud, only way to go!

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man ADD has come a long way. That bumper looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man ADD has come a long way. That bumper looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Beautiful man! Congrats!!!

thanks guys.

this thing is ridiculous in the snow. ive never had so much fun. extremely controllable in 12+ inches at 60+mph. went up a buddies driveway thats a steep incline with 2ft snow drifts, didn't skip a beat. pics are deceiving because the truck just floats on the snow but there is 12+ inches easily.

IMG_6589_zpsv8dsdscx.jpg

IMG_6592_zpsec2op072.jpg

IMG_6585_zpsehauopzk.jpg

IMG_6591_zpsynu06nks.jpg

chuckulls

Reaction score
Truck looks great. Just a couple of questions, if you don’t mind as I am waiting on the same truck and want to do the same mods.

What dealer did the work for 3m wrap?
What do you mean by entire front of rear fender?
Does the nano ceramic coat go on top of the 3m or just the unwrapped painted areas?
What was the total cost of what you had done at the dealer as far as wrapping including the roof and nano ceramic coating?
Thanks in advance

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a detail guy that does the coating and he has another shop come and do the clear bra install.
Detail guy
https://m.facebook.com/RS-Auto-Detailing-139631509563066/

Clear bra installer
https://m.facebook.com/Protection-P...635/?tsid=0.8736698969459809&source=typeahead

It's not cheap but it's well worth it. The front of these trucks just collects driving debris. what they did it would cost around $3800
That includes
3m pro clear bra
Full front, full hood, front fenders, mirrors, bottom 10" of all 4 doors, front quarter of the rear fenders (top to bottom)
Full roof wrap in gloss black
Pearl nano coating (it's 3 different coats)
Pearl nano glass coat
He even coated the wheels, wheel wells, all plastics (they will never fade now) etc

The coating goes on top of the clear bra and on the parts of the truck that don't have clear bra.It's amazing stuff. Just have to power wash the truck and all the road grime falls right off.