SPD Performance Down Pipes Gen 3 Raptor now available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
how much did they charge you to install at local shop?
Depending on everything its about 2.5-4 hours at your local shop rate.

my personal truck took 3 hours but I have super low miles which helped uninstall easy, but I have Foutz skid plates which take an extra few minutes to take off. It was also the first one we’ve done.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on everything its about 2.5-4 hours at your local shop rate.

my personal truck took 3 hours but I have super low miles which helped uninstall easy, but I have Foutz skid plates which take an extra few minutes to take off. It was also the first one we’ve done.
Took me (by myself) 4 hours with no lift.

F23 raptor

Reaction score
Very interested in a set of these, I saw in another thread that they reduce power though? I'm assuming until larger turbos and some more boost they are not worth it?

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very interested in a set of these, I saw in another thread that they reduce power though? I'm assuming until larger turbos and some more boost they are not worth it?
Its not so much a drop in power as a change in the power curve. The one example ive seen from Winfield and talking to him about it, that specific truck with the power drop lived in a very strange environment where the weather was not beneficial power wise.

Myself, i noticed a small gain in power on my truck. It will also be more noticable with turbos yes.