Gen 3 Alcon Front Brake kits now available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GregFoutz

Reaction score
The new Alcon front brake upgrade for the Gen 3 is now available. We have early access to the first production shipments coming in and will be ready to ship in march. We will have the only kits available from the first run if anyone wants to get some.

I was fortunate to help with the kit development and have had the first kit on my Gen 3 for the last couple of months. Its very impressive and a worth while upgrade if you are going to drive anything more than the Starbucks drive thru. hit me up if you have any questions.

https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/co...alcon-big-brake-kit-2021-up-ford-raptor-front

IMG_5086.JPEG

IMG_3789.JPEG

IMG_3795.JPEG

Squatcho82

Reaction score
Raptors should of came with a BBK from OEM... what a shame for the price of our trucks. 6 piston would of been awesome.
Agreed, at a production level the cost is minimal. But it's always cheaper to just steal the same stuff from the F150 and stick it to the Raptor owners.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
The new Alcon front brake upgrade for the Gen 3 is now available. We have early access to the first production shipments coming in and will be ready to ship in march. We will have the only kits available from the first run if anyone wants to get some.

I was fortunate to help with the kit development and have had the first kit on my Gen 3 for the last couple of months. Its very impressive and a worth while upgrade if you are going to drive anything more than the Starbucks drive thru. hit me up if you have any questions.

https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/co...alcon-big-brake-kit-2021-up-ford-raptor-front

View attachment 443734

View attachment 443735

View attachment 443737
is there a rear kit or is this just the fronts? What comes in the kit parts wise? What kind of warranty do they offer

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, they are really going to have to find a way to scale production runs more cost effectively if that price is representative of a first full run.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter