Red or black?? I'm so torn between the choices!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kumu

Reaction score
Peace and Blessings to All
I went Race Red because it shows the detail of the Raptor. As mentioned before black hides detail. I don't like the grey on the Red but I plan on LineXing all the grey to black.
All the colors are good, but your choice is the best.
:party28:

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you made the right choice!

After having a black daily driver .. never again. Race red just looks better when dirty. I'm also in the process of converting the gray to black.. best combo IMO

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black/White; From a dealers word of mouth: a huge reason why black and white are ever so popular is due to the fact that most dealers will order these colors knowing they will sell (non special order). A lot of ppl don't like the wait so it's supply/demand. SCABS and bright colors are mostly special order at his dealership, unless FORD delivers a Raptor anonymously. I only seen one Race Red at dealerships around here but, every other ones I seen are black/silver/white
I have noticed theres more used Black Raptors too around.

By far black is my favorite and was my first choice but unfortunately hard to keep clean.
Red for the win in my case

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited: