Under Equipped3rd gen or Am I missing something?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzac

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been researching like crazy again, and found two decent deals ( I feel) between a 19 red, loaded w/ 34K for $55K (minus carbon which is fine) and a 21 Black w/ 27K mi for $65k that seemss pretty basic (sese window sticker link below).
19 has the sunroof, block heater (live in ND so nice to have).

21 has the auto start stop removal which is sweeeeeeet. Window Sticker

Maybe the new 801 package just has everything already included (fold down storage and rear heated, etc.,) or am i missing somethiing? I built a 23 on the website to compare and the only different i could find was Recaros, sunroof/tailgate, block heater and 37s. I guesss just compared to the window sticker on the 2nd gen it seems barebones.

Thoughts? Am i overlooking? Or is it justs not a great deal and the 2nd gen is better. Its either save a little money or keep the exact same payment i have now trading in my AT4X.

Appreciate the input as laways

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF

Both units are overpriced. That ’19 should be high 40’s IMO.

the ’21 has the Torsen so that’s good. This one’s newer and trickier to negotiate. I think low 60’s is a reasonable offer in the current market.

OP
OP
M

Mizzac

Reaction score
Dang really?

I haven't found any deals like that.

Best deal i found so far was a 2018(maybe 19) that had like 9k on it for 63k months ago but it sold.

OP
OP
M

Mizzac

Reaction score
Well gonna try to go check it out (bit of a drive) and scheduled an appointment. They dropped pirce to 64.5.

Anything special i should look out for?