Red or black?? I'm so torn between the choices!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Lmdo!! I was thinking The same exact thing when I was debating but then I said **** it.....I work hard!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I do love my obnoxious molten orange...but I cant say there isn't days where I wish I had picked up a white or blue one instead.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't hate on any raptor, but I've got red and haven't regretted it a single second of any day. I don't do subtle. I know the raptor is a kick ass balls to the wall symphony of steel and rubber, but I want that extra bit of rub it in your face. That's red, Jack. Plus, my last name is also Johnson. America! **** yeah! (I may or may not have been drunk when writing this post)...(I was).

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do love my obnoxious molten orange...but I cant say there isn't days where I wish I had picked up a white or blue one instead.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

LOL,
I know what you mean, I absolutely hated the Orange with Graphics and Orange interior, I love it now and wish I could have a second Raptor

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black is the most popular color (don't know why)

But I think the Black hides many of the Raptor's design (especially at a distance) like the hood/fender vents fender flares, different grill, graphics, and bumpers. Since all these Raptor only pieces are dark-colored, get a brighter/lighter color to offset them, that way you truck looks like a Raptor at 50ft and at 10mi away....

Whenever I see other Raptors, I do the 'Jeep wave' or the 'biker wave' and spotting the Black ones is harder (Silvers are almost as bad).

Just my $0.02....

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ this guy ain't lying! Black is fairly mistaken on the road and EVERYWHERE! very fine color but with the tremendous heat.....Red was my better decision.
Here's a picture of my red to better compare here.......
44e2f565-af9d-3dfa.jpg
44e2f565-afb6-160f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk