PPF Buyers Remorse + I'm an idiot = I'm lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If I could spend the cash without the wife ripping my balls off, I'd go ADD front and rear bumper but couldn't swing it right now. Also debating on having them install the digital HVAC unit but wanna wait and do the cup holder lighting and other stuff as well at the same time.
I had the digital HVAC in my '21, and now not in my '23.... don't miss it at all. Took a min to get used to looking at the display, but imo, not worth the money. Glad to see you are getting what you want on the PPF.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the digital HVAC in my '21, and now not in my '23.... don't miss it at all. Took a min to get used to looking at the display, but imo, not worth the money. Glad to see you are getting what you want on the PPF.
I bought a unit off eBay for $130 and sold my original unit for around the same. Swapped them myself so I'd could definitely say it's worth the labor.