I'm back baby!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is an option that was $995... so you need to buy a new Raptor to get it. Otherwise, a lower cost option would be to install your own 2kw inverter and you would have something similar. It just won't be integrated like the factory system.

It's now standard on 2024s (King Ranch, Platinum and Raptor).

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats
Wish you were closer I would hit you up in order to give those rims/tires a good home
Well, I may know someone going to Sliver Lake in March... if I still have them and you are still interested, maybe we can work something out.

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back !! You missed the forum huh?? lol I bet every time you were in your GMC driving and you saw a Raptor you started to imagine your self back in one huh? That's when you knew...
Thanks! More like every time I got in the GMC I wanted my comfy seats back and well.... everything else Raptor.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn’t use it much? I’ve used it a couple times and ironically everything I’ve plugged in is 400w or less anyway.
Nope, I don’t either...
But if I did have a Jen Tres, I would probably try to find an excuse to use it! :)