I’m Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RollTigers

Reaction score
Thanks! Funny you mentioned following the truck checking it out… I’ve already done the same thing and only had mine 3 days… LOL! We have acute- car-itus!!! An R would be awesome for the same price, but I personally am not willing to pay the extra money for it. When I had my TRX, I drove it like a maniac enjoying the power, but it definitely came with a fuel cost and I found the only time I used the power was gapping smart alecks. I have a different mentality with my new truck… I enjoy the drive and let the speed racers go…
Exactly!! When I want to “feel the need for speed “ I’ll jump into my wife’s Mach 1 to get it out of my system! But I had my wings clipped in June. Had a NC State Trooper pull me over while letting the horses run. It was nothing but Devine Intervention on why I didn’t get a ticket and lose my license. Also attended the Mach 1 Track Attack at Charlotte Motor Speedway in late August. Was BLOWN AWAY by Ford and their team. I really want to go to the Raptor Assault since a couple of guys in the school said they’ve been and thoroughly enjoyed it. IMG_7910.jpeg