GEN 2 Raptor power/torque release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SubSonicSOPMOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad, is it not cool to like Hennessy anymore? I've been out of touch for awhile. Wouldn't do a thing to the 6.2 I think it's plenty of power.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
My bad, is it not cool to like Hennessy anymore? I've been out of touch for awhile. Wouldn't do a thing to the 6.2 I think it's plenty of power.

There is nothing "cool" about them. They are hot...like fire[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cobber

Reaction score
I think in a way they have told us the HP number. If you look at the ford official brochure it lists the new std ecoboost torque as 470 and the high output one will go much higher. In the weight saving section it says they shed nearly 500lbs increasing power to weight ration by over 16%.....

So if our current 6200lb screw has 411hp then the power to weight ratio is .066hp/lb. A 16% increase gives us almost .077hp/lb. At 500lb savings we get a 5700lb screw. So HP for the new ecoboost would be right around 438 ponies.

I could be wrong but they gave us that info just not the numbers.