Raptor Base Priced Increased

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got two coming I at my local dealer - Bill Utter- Denton- must go at MSRP though.. One is a ruby screw SE. Other is a crew but forgot the color. Both fully loaded.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
55K out the door in tax crazy California, fully loaded Blue int, Beadlocks, except for graphics. But that was last year.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor, they have one here in the Bay Area with a $19,995 dealer mark up for a grand total of $76K but they say they will work with you!!!

:flipthebird:

No shit I would have to them the same as I told every dealer around here that want MSRP :yourself:

$52,600 With the options below + tax, title, and a $125 doc fee

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as you put in the work to find a dealer that would sell at invoice or near... it was very possible to get a good deal. Sometimes you have to look out of state and all... but 100 one way plane ticket was worth the 54k out the door price. I'm still trying to find a local dealer one in the hopes that I can get the taxes knocked down a ton on a trade in... but I'm still content with my price.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my screw is coming in within the next few days and dealer shows me a bill with an increase of $723.43 from when I placed my order in nov. I went back on ford.com and noticed the increase is $580 so any idea where the rest of my $ is going?

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up today. Sticker was $290 more than what I was quoted back on Feb 25th. Mark still gave me the truck for the price he quoted me. :cheers:

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up today. Sticker was $290 more than what I was quoted back on Feb 25th. Mark still gave me the truck for the price he quoted me. :cheers:

Mine showed the same $290 increase from the time it was ordered and when it was delivered... my dealer also ate the $290 and sold it to me for the price we had agreed upon when I placed my order.