Wait for my ‘24 Base model or jump on ‘23 37pkg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ziggy2022

Reaction score
So, I have a build date of 1/8 for a base in Agate metallic black - no moonroof cuz … no moonroof. MSRP.

Got a phone call from my salesman today - unexpectedly, a company that they sell to said they were done for ‘23 and would not be taking delivery of an Agate metallic black with the 37 pkg. if I went for it, I’m losing out on a heated steering wheel and the HUD that now comes in the ‘24 - plus I’d have a moonroof I don’t want, but I’d be getting it at MSRP. I’d likely get over it rather quickly. Don’t know why it’s a tough decision for me.

OP
OP
Z

ziggy2022

Reaction score
Heated wheel is easy to add. Will you use a heated wheel in CA?
Believe it or not, I just used the one in my Macan that I’ll be trading. I’m up by San Francisco (like 20 minutes south). My wife said the same thing though - we’re from Michigan. You don’t need a heated steering wheel.

noraptor

Reaction score
So, I have a build date of 1/8 for a base in Agate metallic black - no moonroof cuz … no moonroof. MSRP.

Got a phone call from my salesman today - unexpectedly, a company that they sell to said they were done for ‘23 and would not be taking delivery of an Agate metallic black with the 37 pkg. if I went for it, I’m losing out on a heated steering wheel and the HUD that now comes in the ‘24 - plus I’d have a moonroof I don’t want, but I’d be getting it at MSRP. I’d likely get over it rather quickly. Don’t know why it’s a tough decision for me.
You live in CA, not sure you need a heating steering wheel?

On a similar note: WTF is it with the all the Ford guys and their yuppie heated steering wheels?