Differences between F150 Raptor and Raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I remember years ago looking at a Bullitt Mustang when they first came out. Salesman told me "Yeah, it has an independent rear suspension!" I said, "Really? It shouldn't". He insisted, so I lay on the ground and stare at the solid axle, telling him what I'm seeing and he's still telling me it has IRS cause that's what he was told somewhere. Salesmen are just salesmen and don't necessarily care or know about what they're selling.

cr23raptor1983

Reaction score
So I may add to this thread. Was at a stop light and another raptor pulled up next to me- he asked where I can get the "r" badges (for his truck). I said call ford.
Took off- he probably got the idea after that.
It's modern day humans- just shake your head and move along.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy Smokes HAHAHAHA How do you write an article and get THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT WRONG???
That's normal. Journalism is like teaching that way. The majority end up there because they can't do anything useful. I've never seen a story where I knew the subject matter where one or more major errors weren't made. Often it's completely backwards. Then I read an article where I don't have background and go ... sounds reasonable. LOL