Question for those that have their truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a 14 SCAB and it's been on a few 400-500 mile trips. Everything is smooth for the most part. I did notice at higher speeds 70-80 the rear hops a little bit on the highways with expansion joints. Never could figure out a way to remedy it. People said deavers would help but they didn't fix the high speed hop. It could just be the short wheel base? That would be my only gripe. This thread kind of explain it

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/rear-end-bounce-wobble-highway-speed-32384/

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still have the 2011 Scab (for sale) with 46k miles and I the last 9K miles that I put on it I never had the above problem. Super comfortable truck to drive long distance. Had deaver +2 rear springs.
Have the screw now, just the best driving trucks, super comfortable.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to hear the positive feedback....that's one concern as I will trade my '15 Sierra Denali for the Raptor in a few months....I won't say I'm going on long trips but sounds like it will just as comfy as a family vehicle when we all go together....I prefer my truck over the wife's Durango....