Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not worried about someone else noticing the "interior" portion of a Raptor, I got the rear graphics on the outside so people notice the exterior instead; after all it is a raptor.

I'm the one who has to drive it every day and the blue trim on the inside just reminds me of the fast and furious, it’s “rice” as some would call it.

My opinion of course....

I didn't get the blue interior for people to notice it They just do. I liked it so I got it I'm happy with the truck.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No options I regret, pretty much got them all. I have been somewhat thinking or wondering if I should've got screw instead of scab. Love my scab but now we have two dogs and might have a kid in a year or so.... Might be trading it next year. Haha

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish i had ordered the spray-in bed liner. The cost for one locally is not cheap and I'm just throwing a Roll-x over the bed anyways.

OP
OP
M

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 801A package ordered on my Raptor (Jan. 29). I've never had a vehicle with Navigation, heated and cooled seats, adjustable pedals, climate control, remote start, and last but not least the MFT that I've been hearing alot of complaints about.

Feed back please on the $4059 option. Should I keep it and hope for the best, or save the 4 grand and keep it simple while reducing the amount of things that may go wrong?