Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leanofpeak

Reaction score
Why one would cut a hole in a perfectly good roof is beyond me. if you want air roll the window down.

The biggest advantage of not having a sunroof is the added structural rigidity. Two completely different chassis frequencies with and without a sunroof.

Leaking is a thing of the past. I will say if your sunroof fails mechanically and needs repair, more often than not they never works as well than when you first took delivery of it from the factory....i.e. - they can be wonky once removed.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually thought about the structural rigidity too. It's a high speed off-road beast and I'll take any little extra protection/strength I can get.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I like it.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

you get in a truck with the blue interior every one is like wow the blue looks nice I like it. I got in a truck with the black interior and didn't notice any thing. that is what I'm trying to say no one got in and said wow I like this plain black interior.

I'm not worried about someone else noticing the "interior" portion of a Raptor, I got the rear graphics on the outside so people notice the exterior instead; after all it is a raptor.

I'm the one who has to drive it every day and the blue trim on the inside just reminds me of the fast and furious, it’s “rice” as some would call it.

My opinion of course....