Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could see the blue in person. I ordered it with my truck. Test drive a black one without it... Ordered a white one with the blue accent option.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you Marcs. I even looked at the blue interior a second time and I just don't like it, especially the center console (not even crazy about the blue door trim). I even asked my saleslady what she thought and she wasn't crazy about it either. We both like the stock interior better. Some love it but not me!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
put it this way I've been in a raptor with out the blue interior you don't notice it. same as any other truck. you get in one with the blue interior you notice it.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Option I didnt get and wish I did: Rear Camera

Option I almost did not get and damn glad I did: Tailgate step

:happy160:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked at trucks with Blue int and without. It looks a lot classier with the Blue interior to me, especially with the Blue exterior. Seems plain without on a $50,000 truck. IMO :wink:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol I like it.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

you get in a truck with the blue interior every one is like wow the blue looks nice I like it. I got in a truck with the black interior and didn't notice any thing. that is what I'm trying to say no one got in and said wow I like this plain black interior.