OMG This is Awesome!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just got mine back from putting on the headers and S-type mufflers didn't put the tips on yet I wanted the rolled ones and the guy I ordered from got the plane ones.
do the tips make it sound different?
the afe cia is so loud I cant hear the pips I need some one else to drive it so I can hear what it sounds like I do like the idle but it's not as loud as my can-am or f250 diesel straight pipe.

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, looks like I found a way to fix the HACK job my installer did on me. Probably gonna run me another $800, but I love that Lightning-style side exit....

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just got mine back from putting on the headers and S-type mufflers didn't put the tips on yet I wanted the rolled ones and the guy I ordered from got the plane ones.
do the tips make it sound different?
the afe cia is so loud I cant hear the pips I need some one else to drive it so I can hear what it sounds like I do like the idle but it's not as loud as my can-am or f250 diesel straight pipe.

Are you talking about Borla s-type mufflers? Those are supposed to be very loud. I would like to hear a sound clip of that.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just put some turndowns on my stock muffler yesterday, but I love the look & sound of the lightning-style set up.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SW has rolled tips I just like the looks of them much better.

Magnaflow has a double wall rolled stainless tip that looks really good.
I was wondering about your actual mufflers are those Borla S-type 2 1/2?

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the monthly email from SW today and it appears this set up is for SCrews only... Balls....

I did send them an email inquiring about a SCab set up though. I'll post back when I get a response.