Looking at this 22 - Is this too good to be true?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Looking at this truck

When you google the VIN - it comes up it was involved with some kind of auction. I don't see a salvage title or anything.

This is for my buddy in FL - I am doing the investigation though (I don't need 2 Raptors!)
A salesman in Houston posted on Fbook he had 4 37" Raptors and some 35's at MSRP. I went back to try and find it but could not. You might do some poking around.

DatGuy14

Reaction score
Definitely not too good to be true, I just bought one almost exact same setup only black w/ 18k miles, really only differences I see, are mine has the blue interior and a electric bed cover, and that one is gold certified (which is good for about $1-1.5k off an extended warranty). before taxes, fees, shake downs, etc. price was $70.5k

You can find some deals if you're willing to travel. I ended up going to middle of nowhere PA to find mine, and drove it the 4~ hours back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter