Is the Raptor wave a thing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh come on, don’t be ******. I’m just telling that their stuff does indeed work,better on QC and especially innovation than Trijicon red dots (ACOGs are another story entirely). And I didn’t tell you to do anything. Aimpoints, Trijicons, and BUIS are awesome.

Sheez…

I was just fuçking with you... Now as far as Holosun working better than Trijicon, that's debatable but I'll leave it alone.

OP
OP
LittleLebowski

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just fuçking with you... Now as far as Holosun working better than Trijicon, that's debatable but I'll leave it alone.
Trjicon’s red dots definitely have some issues, but I’ve got a Gen1 RMR that’s flawless other than dealing with the battery. You really should look through an AEMS, it’s amazing.

WHBD

Reaction score
I wave at other Gen 1's. Too many Gen 2s and 3s around to do it all the time. I usually get a wave back. Sometimes it's intentional, sometimes I automatically do it after a trip to more rural parts of the country where pretty much everyone in every truck that passes waves.