Is this a thing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard the same thing many times years ago, but their QC has gotten MUCH better in the past 2 years. Every one of their guns I own has worked flawlessly from day one.

Well that's good to hear. Their prices are really good if you get a working rifle. Sounds like they've got things figured out now.

I'm not much into AR's(as you can probably tell from my user name). My go-to rifle is a Geissele Super Duty but I much prefer shooting my AK's.

younganddumb

Reaction score
All of that said though if you do feel your vehicle is cursed..I'm pretty good at removing them(just curses on raptors) so just hmu and I can take care of the problem, unfortunately you will have to let me have the raptor permanetly, as apart of the curse removing ritual of course.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok Ok let’s think this through. I’m sure it was just one lost soul praying to the Raptor for safety and speed, probably just forgot their beads!

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the truck/tractor pulls at the county fair last evening. These beads were hanging on my hitch this morning.
There’s a ****** Mary medallion on them.
I know Jeep people put rubber ducks on each others vehicles. Is this a thing? Am I blessed or cursed, IDK‍♂️.
Curse, I’ll be by to get to the title to the Raptor, you’ve no need of earthly possessions now . Speaking of those, how’s your gun collection?