Is this a thing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
one can never be too prepared.

But as for mags, how's this. I went to range today. Opened my new safe in preparation. Ah, nice, 3 fully loaded mags. Threw them in my range bag. Get to range, slap a mag in my 43x and it falls right out. Yep, they are for my new gun I've yet to take delivery of. Not exactly Glock mags.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one can never be too prepared.

But as for mags, how's this. I went to range today. Opened my new safe in preparation. Ah, nice, 3 fully loaded mags. Threw them in my range bag. Get to range, slap a mag in my 43x and it falls right out. Yep, they are for my new gun I've yet to take delivery of. Not exactly Glock mags.
I’ve somehow misplace all my mags for my 365X except for the one in it. Probably tossed them in the back of the safe one day when the grandkids came over.
It takes a lot of magazine discipline once you get AR’s in 3 different calibers , especially 300 Black Out, a round will chamber, but a 30 cal Bullet is not going down a 22 cal barrel.Hopefully it’ll start cooling off in the next couple of weeks and we can start going back to the range!

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve somehow misplace all my mags for my 365X except for the one in it. Probably tossed them in the back of the safe one day when the grandkids came over.
It takes a lot of magazine discipline once you get AR’s in 3 different calibers , especially 300 Black Out, a round will chamber, but a 30 cal Bullet is not going down a 22 cal barrel.Hopefully it’ll start cooling off in the next couple of weeks and we can start going back to the range!
What, No .458 socom? Ngmi.