2020 Raptor stolen in Montreal this past weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ravelco is worth the money for peace of mind alone. I need to street park my truck and there’s no way it’s driving off without me. When parking at remote trailheads it goes into my console or rifle safe to delay chances of anything short of a flatbed.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I read in the news that scumbag mfer thieves are now trying to break into homes to get the fob. I guess ppl are using faraday boxes and thieves are changing the game.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Elon has an interesting video this morning on X that might have some tangential bearing on stolen vehicles.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s infuriating!!!! Those numbers of illegals is insane.

I’ve heard other illegals from other parts like India and Sri Lanka coming thru also. A family froze to death crossing into Canada.

There’s a business going on here too where ppl are helping illegals in for $.

And of course, all illegal activity is linked to human smuggling, auto theft, firearms, drugs etc

Up, here all these gangbangers are caught and released on bail right away! Govt is failing in this big time.