Is the Raptor wave a thing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my Raptor when it was a new thing (2011), there were very, very few on the road, and I lived in a science/technology/engineering town. We waved. There were very few of us.

Then I moved to northern Nevada where mining gold and ranching are the principal economic drivers and everybody owns at least one truck, and more and more Raptors (GEN2s and GEN3s) appeared on the roads. If I waved at every Raptor I saw I'd blow out a rotator cuff. I don't wave and nobody else does here, either.

OP
OP
LittleLebowski

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever, the AEMS is fantastic, Eotech like reticle, years of battery life.. I’ve got a Holosun on my Staccato too, works great. As the owner of a gun forum, I hear what works and doesn’t. Not to mention Trijicons red dots are…spotty and Aimpoint wants ridiculous money for theirs.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever, the AEMS is fantastic, Eotech like reticle, years of battery life.. I’ve got a Holosun on my Staccato too, works great. As the owner of a gun forum, I hear what works and doesn’t. Not to mention Trijicons red dots are…spotty and Aimpoint wants ridiculous money for theirs.

What gun forum?

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Okay, yeah, I can totally see now how that would make you more informed than everyone else. I'm gonna replace all of my Aimpoints and Trijicon's with Holosun's and completely remove my backup sights now. Thanks for the info.

/Sarcasm

OP
OP
LittleLebowski

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, yeah, I can totally see now how that would make you more informed than everyone else. I'm gonna replace all of my Aimpoints and Trijicon's with Holosun's and completely remove my backup sights now. Thanks for the info.

/Sarcasm
Oh come on, don’t be ******. I’m just telling that their stuff does indeed work,better on QC and especially innovation than Trijicon red dots (ACOGs are another story entirely). And I didn’t tell you to do anything. Aimpoints, Trijicons, and BUIS are awesome.

Sheez…