Is the Raptor wave a thing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
It is vehicle with two totally different fan bases. I notice the rich people that just want a new expensive vehicle to show off in. They won't acknowledge anyone else on the road, and probably are annoyed when I drive by and I'm not rich or worried about impressing people. I'll try to ask a question about their truck, and they can't believe a normal person is talking to them. On the other side, if I see a dirty Raptor, and Raptor with off road lights, or someone with some FRS with the external reservoirs pointing out the front, they are the true Raptor fan and will wave, talk, and enjoy the company. I'm not above waving, but in my small town there are zero true Raptor fans.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score

Billet707

Reaction score
Yea I was pointing out a gen 3 to my GF (which she thinks are atrocious compared to gen 2) and he did the wave and I was like uh.... she goes I figured he was gonna wave so yea to some its a thing.