Got my truck back from the detail shop.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They did an awesome job at the detailer. I love the graphics that Rappy Graphics made up for me. I got the Xpel PPF, Ceramic Pro ceramic coating, and 70% Xpel XR window tint all around. I just have to wait 2 weeks now for curing to put the Bakflip cover on. The hood stripes are gloss Magnetic with matte Magnetic "Raptor" with PPF over it, and the whole hood. I had told Rappy I wanted the RAPTOR to look ghosted on the stripe and they really nailed it, I think. They did a custom overlay for me on the tailgate FORD emblem, and the overlay for the tailgate RAPTOR. If you didn't see my earlier threads, I already had the OEM wheels powdercoated locally and the center-caps done by Rappy. I checked today after I got it home, sure enough, I've added another 1/8" to myself!! Who da man??.
https://rappygraphics.com/

IMG_8251.JPG IMG_8170.JPG View attachment 146513 IMG_8168.JPG

IMG_8218 (2).JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks awesome. I love Race Red.
Nice touch on the tailgate, too.

Thank you, I'm really glad it came out like I had pictured it in my head.

Looks awesome, didn’t know you are a PA guy.

Thanks, yep, grew up here in PA.

Very nice. I like the non appliqué tailgate more.

Thanks. I went back & forth on how I wanted to order the tailgate, I like both ways depending on the colors. I thought it looked cleaner in Race Red with no applique.

Oh I like then hood stripes.

Thanks, Rappy did an awesome job for me. I told them I wanted it to look ghosted and we tried it this way. I loved how it looked once the PPF was on it. Here's a better shot of what they made. From some directions it's almost invisible. It depends how the light catches it.

upload_2020-6-26_21-52-13.png

Last edited:

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uh oh, we see your license plate! Now we can get your address and steal your Rappy Graphics!

D

Deleted member 17706

They did an awesome job at the detailer. I love the graphics that Rappy Graphics made up for me. I got the Xpel PPF, Ceramic Pro ceramic coating, and 70% Xpel XR window tint all around. I just have to wait 2 weeks now for curing to put the Bakflip cover on. The hood stripes are gloss Magnetic with matte Magnetic "Raptor" with PPF over it, and the whole hood. I had told Rappy I wanted the RAPTOR to look ghosted on the stripe and they really nailed it, I think. They did a custom overlay for me on the tailgate FORD emblem, and the overlay for the tailgate RAPTOR. If you didn't see my earlier threads, I already had the OEM wheels powdercoated locally and the center-caps done by Rappy. I checked today after I got it home, sure enough, I've added another 1/8"!! Who da man??.
https://rappygraphics.com/

View attachment 146510 View attachment 146512 View attachment 146513 View attachment 146514

So what all was wrapped and ceramic coated? Looks like you did more than a partial front wrap.