Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philly_Raptor

Reaction score
Just traded my 14 in for an 18 this week, ended up paying sticker plus the 10k “market adjustment” BUT they did give me almost 10K over blue book for my trade so I guess it all worked out in the end.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine a 2018 from Penske Ford in La Mesa (near San Diego) at sticker $69,*** no hassle no issue just showed up and bought. Bought it back in September. They only sell at sticker.

I bought my 2014 at same dealer - that was their policy then - but Penske bought since then - I was told when I tried to order one from them last year that Penske policy was ADM - since I bought last one from them I could order for $5k over sticker - I passed.

Guess they have decided to sell at sticker again which is nice to hear!

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2014 at same dealer - that was their policy then - but Penske bought since then - I was told when I tried to order one from them last year that Penske policy was ADM - since I bought last one from them I could order for $5k over sticker - I passed.

Guess they have decided to sell at sticker again which is nice to hear!

Yea the sales guy Brian said they only sell raptors at sticker. Maybe they tried ADM early on and figured easier just to push quantity vs mark up

Either way when I purchased from them it was super simple and fast.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the sales guy Brian said they only sell raptors at sticker. Maybe they tried ADM early on and figured easier just to push quantity vs mark up

Either way when I purchased from them it was super simple and fast.

Yeah I had same experience - deal done over the phone - truck was still 2 weeks out - paper work sent to me via overnight - sent back to them - showed up when truck came in, took quick spin, and was out the door in 20 minutes.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had same experience - deal done over the phone - truck was still 2 weeks out - paper work sent to me via overnight - sent back to them - showed up when truck came in, took quick spin, and was out the door in 20 minutes.

Awesome same here in and out! So simple so easy wish more dealers worked this way

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Dealers in Pacific NW or Western Region?

Hi, all, first post. Sent e-mail to Penske in LaMesa based on the comments above a few minutes ago. I've also contacted Peoria Ford (AZ), Autonatin in Tustin CA and Littleton CO and Capitol Ford in Carson CIty, NV based on the recommendations from posts above. Can anyone recommend any other good dealer in the Northwest/Western US? WA, ID, OR, MT, or northern Cali? Maybe even Montana, Nevada or AZ. Would like a dealer you have purchased from and had a good experience and received a good price. Thx.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, all, first post. Sent e-mail to Penske in LaMesa based on the comments above a few minutes ago. I've also contacted Peoria Ford (AZ), Autonatin in Tustin CA and Littleton CO and Capitol Ford in Carson CIty, NV based on the recommendations from posts above. Can anyone recommend any other good dealer in the Northwest/Western US? WA, ID, OR, MT, or northern Cali? Maybe even Montana, Nevada or AZ. Would like a dealer you have purchased from and had a good experience and received a good price. Thx.

please post your findings, Penske is local to me, i'm just trying to do a little pre-shopping, I don't plan on purchasing until later this year around September or October, so I might have to place my order in 5-6 months to get it in time. those other dealers I plan to contact also if Penske isn't doing MSRP, thanks!

villaraptor

Reaction score
Talked to the sales manager @ Tustin Ford. Said the best he could do was $5K over. Also spoke to La Mesa, they will do MSRP but don't have any on the lot or any available allocations....