Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joegie,

Try Team Ford in in Las Vegas. When I was shopping in 2012 the Gen 1 were down to $2-3 K over MSRP; they were selling at MSRP. They were the largest seller of Raptors in the world back then with several Raptors arriving each week!

Eddie

vipertom1970

Reaction score
Looking for one as well, want to pay MSRP (or ideally less, but that may be too far a stretch)

Any leads on dealers near CA that do this?

bought a brand new Raptor today at Lake Elsinore Ford. 5K over, very good to deal with Ron W. the sale man. I got a good deal because we do buy a lot of trucks from them.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought a brand new Raptor today at Lake Elsinore Ford. 5K over, very good to deal with Ron W. the sale man. I got a good deal because we do buy a lot of trucks from them.

If you are happy with the deal that's cool, but $5K over is terrible, especially as a repeat customer. You can say Socal is a tough market, but the reality is that as long as people continue to pay ADMs dealers are going to keep charging them.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score

C'mon now guy. The guy said MSRP or less and you came back with 5K over. It's not exactly hard to find a Raptor at >MSRP

Like the poster above says, 5K over is a horrible deal. Especially given the circumstances.

vipertom1970

Reaction score
C'mon now guy. The guy said MSRP or less and you came back with 5K over. It's not exactly hard to find a Raptor at >MSRP

Like the poster above says, 5K over is a horrible deal. Especially given the circumstances.

Ok, might not be a good deal but it's the best I got out of the 6 dealers I talked to the last three days. Time is money for me, I got this truck out of the way so I can focus on making $$$.

CHino-15k over
Riverside-25K over
Hemborg-10k over and will not budge
Puente Hill- 10K over
Escondido-10k over
Lake Elsinore-5k over

Last edited:

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joegie,

Try Team Ford in in Las Vegas. When I was shopping in 2012 the Gen 1 were down to $2-3 K over MSRP; they were selling at MSRP. They were the largest seller of Raptors in the world back then with several Raptors arriving each week!

Eddie

thanks eddie i actually bought mine from mississippi two weeks ago at $4k under msrp, just helping other members on here with what i know.

Ok, might not be a good deal but it's the best I got out of the 6 dealers I talked to the last three days. Time is money for me, I get this truck out of the way so I can focus on making $$$.

CHino-15k over
Riverside-25K over
Hemborg-10k over and will not budge
Puente Hill- 10K over
Escondido-10k over
Lake Elsinore-5k over

funny, i talked to escondido and over the email they told me $5k add, also told me how buying out of state and saving $4k would end up costing the same as paying adm :ROFLJest:

vipertom1970

Reaction score
thanks eddie i actually bought mine from mississippi two weeks ago at $4k under msrp, just helping other members on here with what i know.

funny, i talked to escondido and over the email they told me $5k add, also told me how buying out of state and saving $4k would end up costing the same as paying adm :ROFLJest:

I contacted Tarik Kulosman ( internet sale ) at around 2:00 pm and he wanted to sale a white one coming in for $90,000 OTD.

vipertom1970

Reaction score
lol, that's the same truck alix offered to me for $5k over.

here is the exact quote

"Hi Tom,

I actually just spoke with my Fleet Manager, and he let me know that any incoming Raptors we have, have been pre-ordered and are sold. If the deal on this white one does not fall through which does happen sometimes. The price would roughly be about $90k OTD. I can keep in touch and let you know if it does not sell, however if they do then we will not receive more Raptors until the following model year.

I apologize for any inconvenience. "

I got mine OTD for $82,300 with all options includes carbon fiber but no Raptor stickers.

Last edited:

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the exact quote

"Hi Tom,

I actually just spoke with my Fleet Manager, and he let me know that any incoming Raptors we have, have been pre-ordered and are sold. If the deal on this white one does not fall through which does happen sometimes. The price would roughly be about $90k OTD. I can keep in touch and let you know if it does not sell, however if they do then we will not receive more Raptors until the following model year.

I apologize for any inconvenience. "

lol, weird the message i got said the raptor was available, given this was 2 weeks ago but still in transit. crazy that they're still getting that kind of markup.