Dealing with dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sublime1996525

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vy5uhy2y.jpg

I had to laugh at this one. Star Ford in Glendale. $69,734?!?! Someone will end up paying it though.

I didn't know lowjack still existed lol.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All the dealers in Norcal want 10K over.

I laughed and walked out. They said they "had to". I said you don't have to do anything..

Sillyness

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I'm here in Cherry Hill and just walked out of a dealership here it was over 65,000 which is crazy because god forbid you get T ***** by a vehicle right outside of the dealership you are at a loss because I don't think any insurance will cover you for over paying. Back to searching; if anyone knows any SE super crew in the philadelphia/DC/New york are let me know.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well I'm here in Cherry Hill and just walked out of a dealership here it was over 65,000 which is crazy because god forbid you get T ***** by a vehicle right outside of the dealership you are at a loss because I don't think any insurance will cover you for over paying. Back to searching; if anyone knows any SE super crew in the philadelphia/DC/New york are let me know.
2 at maplecrest ford in mendham. One tux black other ruby red. Call Brian McHugh...tell him danilo sent you.
They are willing to go below msrp as well. Got my se for $2800 off sticker. Not a ton...but not MSRP either.

Last edited:

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If everyone agrees not to pay that ridiculous ass markup then the trucks just sit and dealers are forced to sell for what they are actually worth.

I'll never wrap my mind around paying a markup. Even if I had the extra money.

80sTiger

Reaction score
Almost $4400 off sticker. And got the vehicle delivered to a local dealership from Dearborn as a 'courtesy delivery' (small fee), custom ordered remotely.