scum dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

recohn

Reaction score
I "kinda" ran a new car Porsche store from 2019-2017 in Southern California, we were always running in #1 or #2 in the U.S. in new car Porsche sales, our biggest competitor was in the state of Florida. My B.F.F. 's in the Porsche world are general managers there, one in the San Diego area and the other is in the process of building another new Porsche point in Henderson Nevada and his family has the other Porsche store in Las Vegas. The GT3 market is still heated, as well as the GT3 Touring, but there run is over in Porsche building any more of those, so the secondary market is still Looney Tunes, but the upcoming GT3 RS is bringing "stupid" money (in the six figures) like $175K - $200K over MSRP or as you refer to: ADM (added dealer markup).

Mr. Corsa:

Which 2024 Turbo GT are you referring to that you are getting for MSRP or a small markup ? Taycan or Cayenne Coupe GT or a 911 of some sort ?

recohn

Reaction score
BTW if any of you are thinking of doing ECU or some dyno tuning for your 2024 Raptor or Raptor R, the engineers at Livernois Motorsports right there in Dearborn Michigan are telling their staff that the Ford engineers are swearing (LOL) that the encryption codes (software/hardware) will be near impossible to crack for the model year of 2024

"PLEASE" don't kill the messenger on this one, I'm just trying to help whomever maybe on the fence post about buying a 2023 now or waiting on the soft re-design of the 2024 Raptor or Raptor R:

** Smaller front bumper.
** Front grill design (enlarged "FORD" font).
** Smaller front headlight housings.
** Redesign of the rear tail lights.
** Interior screen repositioning (horizontal/vertical).

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW if any of you are thinking of doing ECU or some dyno tuning for your 2024 Raptor or Raptor R, the engineers at Livernois Motorsports right there in Dearborn Michigan are telling their staff that the Ford engineers are swearing (LOL) that the encryption codes (software/hardware) will be near impossible to crack for the model year of 2024

"PLEASE" don't kill the messenger on this one, I'm just trying to help whomever maybe on the fence post about buying a 2023 now or waiting on the soft re-design of the 2024 Raptor or Raptor R:

** Smaller front bumper.
** Front grill design (enlarged "FORD" font).
** Smaller front headlight housings.
** Redesign of the rear tail lights.
** Interior screen repositioning (horizontal/vertical).
how did you hear about this? from a friend or straight from the source?

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@recohn I hope this wasn't Pacific Porsche/South Bay? I had some real issues with them in the past but buy most of my Porsches from Beverly Hills now although I live in Seattle. I've had every version of the 911 Turbo S since 2015. I was offered the first Cayenne Turbo GT at MSRP having bought my last 992.1 Turbo S at MSRP (actually slight discount with a free PEC-LA day and free shipping to Seattle) and 5% off on my paint to sample Taycan Turbo S. I was close to getting the gen one Cayenne Turbo GT last fall but decided on a new 2022 Urus instead. I have the new 2023/24 Urus Performance on order as well but Lamborghini can't get the Carbon Fiber Hood and Roof and I refuse to drop those from my spec so Im waiting it out. ADMs for the launch/demo cars the dealers bought WERE getting 50-75K over as well but those are dropping too.

recohn

Reaction score
Lol, not South Bay Porsche. Right now anything except the limited edition stuff GT3 RS and some 911 versions (Targa 4S and Targa 4 GTS) I'm told that it's a real buyers market out there in the Cayenne, Macan and Taycan models with at least the So. Cal. market, but some stores like Porsche of Carlsbad are still holding firm on their pricing across the board.

recohn

Reaction score
If you shop @ anyone of the O'Gara stores in B.H. Westlake or their San Diego location for your Lambo stuff, I may be able to hook you up there, but not on the limited edition stuff, their demographics in all three locations are "off the charts" as I'm sure you know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc