GEN 2 Dealers Selling @ MSRP or Lower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CA650

Reaction score
I'm in California and went out of state (to Michigan). Bay area, LA and Portland area wanted $5K to $20K over. I'm surprised actually since its just a truck and I'm not convinced the EcoBoost is going to be a hit yet. I tried to Order the Avalanche Grey with the Alloys - hope it looks ok. I did not see any tire options? In fact the total number of options was pretty low - truck configured to about $65K

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in California and went out of state (to Michigan). Bay area, LA and Portland area wanted $5K to $20K over. I'm surprised actually since its just a truck and I'm not convinced the EcoBoost is going to be a hit yet. I tried to Order the Avalanche Grey with the Alloys - hope it looks ok. I did not see any tire options? In fact the total number of options was pretty low - truck configured to about $65K

The Beadlock wheels are black. I originally ordered Avalanche and the standard Alloy's, but seeing as they are not coming black, I decided to pay the $1200 or so for the Beadlocks which do come black.

Check for the option spreadsheet here on FRF. You'll be able to see each and every option and what its priced at.

CA650

Reaction score
oops?!? i was told the Alloys were coming in black for the Raptor. I don't want them if they are not black. Texting my guy now. I tried to order basically what you ordered. SuperCrew no sunroof Carbon (61C i think) tech package (68R i think) Tailgate Step 63T and heated rear seats 90H i beleive.. but i was certain the alloys came standard in black.. need to go check that.

Last edited:

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oops?!? i was told the Alloys were coming in black for the Raptor. I don't want them if they are not black. Texting my guy now. I tried to order basically what you ordered. SuperCrew no sunroof Carbon (61C i think) tech package (68R i think) Tailgate Step 63T and heated rear seats 90H i beleive.. but i was certain the alloys came standard in black.. need to go check that.

The standard do NOT come black. That is why so many people have swapped over to the Bead-Lock wheels :)

CA650

Reaction score
What color do we think the Standard's come in? I'm really confused now since I've configured this truck at 3 dealerships and all of them said the wheels would look like this.. which looks black to me.

Attachments

• IMG_5940.jpg
    IMG_5940.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 92

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color do we think the Standard's come in? I'm really confused now since I've configured this truck at 3 dealerships and all of them said the wheels would look like this.. which looks black to me.

Those aren't black ... Those are "machined" my man. Those look black to you?

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Here ya go:

Standard:
2017-Ford-Raptor-F-150-Wheel-01.jpg

Bead-Lock:
2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor-SuperCrew-wheel.jpg

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paying an extra $1200 for the color of the wheels that has been played out for the last 5 years o_O

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Powder coat them black bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk