Burn out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ironman and I just experienced my first encounter with wheel hop. My truck spins the shit out of the tires and I didn't even touch the traction control button at all. It was weird. **** my truck is loud.

P.s.
I haven't even installed the tuner yet. This is going to be stupid. Lol

Last edited:

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man after the cams headers and intake mine still wont spin from a stomp. If its a little wet it will but it wheel hops like a bitch even with the deavers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can in my 2013 everytime I try but mine is tuned nicely also

Sent from your girlfriends closet

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had no problems sliding my 2011 around in the sand or dirt. Even doughnuts are a non issue. Even with full traction control Ive got the damn thing sideways on the pavement under power.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive had no problems sliding my 2011 around in the sand or dirt. Even doughnuts are a non issue. Even with full traction control Ive got the damn thing sideways on the pavement under power.

Watch those donuts on the 2011. I've seen guys blow the rear end out on them. And a few others on here as well. The rear was redesigned for 2012.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can do them on my 2010....What color you guys running? I think only black raptors can do a burn outs...Sorry, man....

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn man after the cams headers and intake mine still wont spin from a stomp. If its a little wet it will but it wheel hops like a bitch even with the deavers

What tires do you have? My 2014 will break the tires loose from a dead dig in an instant even without a tune and 37" BFGs. With the tune and on wet pavement, I actually have to pay a little more attention as not to spin them when I take off from a stop.