Burn out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbar

Reaction score
Yeah my buddy's are Chevy guys and I tried to look cool with big burn out and nothing! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes i have but if you have stock leaf springs the wheel hop will be immence and my buddy grenaded his dif that way in his 2010 f150

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like to get to the bottom of these discussions with the 3,500 rpm limiter and TC and brake with throttle (power braking).

I was always under the impression that only the 2010 1/2 6.2L were able to do all these but on some threads, guys say they can do it on their 2011 and 2012.

So what gives, why can some and others cannot.

Last edited:

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried doing a tire chirp, all I got was the raspy sound of big rubber sliding over pavement. These bad boys don't chirp.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Punching it off the line I could get just the slightest chirp off the line(stock), but after I got the headers and exhaust installed, I didn't even make out of my buddies parking lot. I punched it and got the tires to spin real easy. Not even brake torquing it either. I just can't wait to get the tuner installed and let the real fun begin. Can't wait. If this keeps up, I'm going to supercharge it.

P.S.
I just realized that I've the mod addiction bug (m.a.b.). O well. It's only green paper right?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
with stock springs i would get bad wheel hop/axle wrap. with my WSI springs CAI, tune, long tubes i can roast the tires off if i wanted. i found it takes a happy medium of throttle and brakes otherwise the nannies will want to kick in even with the TC button held down for 10 seconds

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2014 took it in a open dirt/grass field traction control off in manual mode and had no problem drifting around or spinning the tires at all. no loss in power it would push till rev limiter. I didn't try to apply the break to do a burnout though. I also have no problem chirping my tires if I gas it hard from stop.

my truck is completely stock.
performance wise.