Bought a new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kennett square. Very close to Maryland and Delaware.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

You don't have to explain. The best part about these trucks is almost everybody has a different idea on how to personalize them. Good luck on your build.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kennett square. Very close to Maryland and Delaware.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

You don't have to explain. The best part about these trucks is almost everybody has a different idea on how to personalize them. Good luck on your build.

Thanks. I figured you weren't that close to me because I would have noticed your truck. The very few Raptors I see around me are all stock. For some reason nobody does anything to their trucks after they leave the dealership. I'm the same as you I can't leave any of my vehicles alone. I think it's a disease. A fun and expensive disease with no cure. Lol. But I was serious I do like your truck. I actually had a Lariat that I did all white like yours because I hated the tan on the bottom but I did my wheels black with white accents.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No unfortunately we had to reschedule until next weeke because his wife decided to go into labor on Thursday and since it's 2 1/2 months earlier than she was supposed to so he really didn't expect it. Lol. I was pretty bummed but I understand. Hopefully they can stop her from having the baby. I've thought about calling him and checking up but I don't want him to think I only care about the truck.

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No unfortunately we had to reschedule until next weeke because his wife decided to go into labor on Thursday and since it's 2 1/2 months earlier than she was supposed to so he really didn't expect it. Lol. I was pretty bummed but I understand. Hopefully they can stop her from having the baby. I've thought about calling him and checking up but I don't want him to think I only care about the truck.

Well that sucks about the truck, but family is way more important in this situation. Hope everything works out for you and the Mrs and congrats on your child whenever the lil bugger decides to come.