New Member from Miami FL - Need recs on color swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny, in that pic it actually looks avalanche to me. 954 here. I haven't been to the 305 since they started requiring passports to go south of Ives Dairy Road
This was long!!!!!! Ago lol. Soon they are moving the passport line just north of Broward.

Remi_

Reaction score
Another Miami Raptor! Hey bud.
I know you say you're getting tired of the white work truck look, but IMO your truck doesn't meet that look. You have a Raptor on 37s with aftermarket wheels, not the typical base model F150.

alockbox

Reaction score
Well, if the HVAC company is yours, I would wrap it with something to do with work, earn some business from it, be able to write it off. Something tasteful and simple. Then when I got bored with that, I'd peel it off and do something different. I've seen some really nice business wraps on trucks. I would personally never do this to a Raptor, but mine is my daily driver too so I get the hustle. I might reconsider if I had my own business though.