Bought a new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sell me your 2013 in a year for a sweet student/military discount deal ;)

Sorry bro never going to sell either. Learned my lesson from the last time. Still kinda regret selling it. Lol.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

You must be a "made man" in the mafia.

If you keep harassing me I'm gonna have to have you wacked.

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a new 2014 Oxford White Roush Raptor and I'm picking it up next weekend. The guy I'm getting it from color matched the flairs and bumpers and I not a huge fan of it so I just thought I would throw this out there. If anyone on the forum has a white truck and was going to have their flairs and bumpers color matched and you are within a reasonable distance from me I would be more than willing to meet up and we can swap. I want to get them matte black so it doesn't matter to me but I figured I could save somebody some money if they were going to have it done. I'm in Southeastern Pa. so if anyone is interested let me know.

So how far you traveling for this one?

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Down to Mayland. I'm going to bring the family down with me on Friday and we're going to spend the weekend for a mini vacation. They can go to the beach while I beat the shit out of my new truck. Lol.

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a 2007 blacked out crew cab with black Rockstars before and everybody started to do it so I went a different route with this truck. I always like my trucks to be different than the others. No mistaking mine. I know it's not for everyone but I love it.