New Member from Nashville, TN Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevo_lo

Reaction score
Yeppppp, yet another member from TN. Picked up my new to me Gen 2 a month ago. It’s a 2020 Performance Blue, CPO, 802A, Recaros, etc… with 27k miles. Love the thing!

Flew to Alabama on a 5AM flight to purchase it and drove it 7 hrs home. Then within the first week of ownership we got a hail warning and I had a good time measuring the truck to see if it would fit in the garage for protection. Sure enough, it did! Neighbors got a kick of watching me get it in there with about an inch to spare. One of the reasons for the Raptor purchase was to tow the Mustang to track days since I got tired of long hauls in Recaro Profi race buckets.

Been enjoying the truck and slowly making it mine like removing the Amazon special pillar lights and the flag decal over the ford lettering it had on the front grille. Swapped the Ford two piece lugs to black McGards, Morimoto smoked markers, and other little bits and bobs. Looking forward to many more mods.

Attachments

• IMG_2540.jpeg
    IMG_2540.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2624.jpeg
    IMG_2624.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2625.jpeg
    IMG_2625.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2626.jpeg
    IMG_2626.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 38

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!
Welcome from Nashville

hjmpanzr

Reaction score
Nice truck. I have the about the same clearance in my garage. Doesn’t make parking easy.
Welcome from the east side of the state.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5 members per week from TN, yall bored or what? Buying up all the RAPTORS lol.