New Member - 2023 Raptor R - Middle TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

OneBadGTR

Reaction score
Hell yeah! another TN raptor member! And a GTR owner to boot. I used to work for injector dynamics/T1 for a long time. So GTR World Cup holds a special place in my heart
haha Nice! I have a bunch of T1 parts on my car. Grew up with Eric and Arne too. Great guys. I moved from Illinois, was spoiled having AMS in my backyard.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yeah! another TN raptor member! And a GTR owner to boot. I used to work for injector dynamics/T1 for a long time. So GTR World Cup holds a special place in my heart
YEP....... Just a peasant. no GTR

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Where in the hell have you been!
What you talking about? I've been here all week. I did go out to the desert yesterday for a few hours and saw a bright light......that was odd......then it got dark really fast. When I got home I had a full beard.... that was odd, too...... butt hoIe was a little sore.......odd....... There was snow on the ground yesterday, but it's 75-degrees today........odd....... and I've got this wierd taste in my mouth......odd......

All my clocks and calendars are way off though......odd..... Now I have to reset back to Januar..........WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!?!??!!