Back with a 2023 Raptor 35

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am not a new member. I was here in 17/18 with a Gen 2. Sold that years ago and just came back with a 23 that I picked up off the lot.

Oxford White
Moonroof and tailgate
Power Pro
Carbon interior
Wheels (I would have preferred the basic ones or a 37PP)
Lockable storage.

Im missing Auto stop start, advanced security and heated steering wheel. Im thrilled to be missing Auto start stop. I hated that in my gen 2. But I DO want the advanced security module. I could care less about heated wheel.

Here she is. Only mods are tint. I have a Revolver X4S tonneau cover landing to me soon. And of course I remembered to buy a stubby antenna! That should land today.

Id like to level it out. RPG is literally next door to my office. Im tempted to just get a collar from them. But not sure if I want that or a spring. Looking into that.

IMG_2582.jpeg

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. Im looking forward to this new to me gen3 experience.

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. What were you driving in between your Gen2 and this new one?
Oh gosh. This is going to sound bad. But roughly 9 other cars. 4, 911's. 2 G80 M3's, Tacoma, Jeep Rubicon and a fun as hell 2012 Nissan Cube shit box that I absolutely loved! lol.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats...I got around $2400 for all 5 of the same wheels and tires and bought some 37s. No lift/no rub.

Enjoy!