2023 New Raptor and Missing Options - Solved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortuantely, it just arrived today, and I have not gotten the same luck as others of you. My display on the passenger side is all scuffed up. I am really disappointed at that grace autoparts considering they sell it as "new". They wrapped it in scratchy paper, so I"m not overly shocked. So now I gotta see if I can work on getting a swap done with them.

Attachments

• IMG_2359.jpg
    IMG_2359.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2361.jpg
    IMG_2361.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2362.jpg
    IMG_2362.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 60

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine arrived the same way.
I polished it out with toothpaste and it looks perfect now.
Glad to know i"m not the only one because I was like "you gotta be kidding...".

Thank you for the suggestion. I did try that, it removed maybe 85% of it. Enough that I'm OK with putting it into the truck.

Last edited:

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transport back to 1987 and I can help you out in the Pittsburgh suburbs. Cranberry, Wexford, Butler...
Funny you say that, we were just down in Nashville last month and loved it there.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Grace Auto Parts unit in today. While it is in good condition and up to my standards, it was VERY dirty. They claim it is not used and has just been sitting on a shelf, but this looks like a lot more than just dust. Also the year on the back reads 2021.

Now on to get the SCCM and finally get some heated steering wheel love!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Foreman1967

Foreman1967

Reaction score
Thank you for this post. It motivated me to finally order (some of) the parts. I ordered the control piece with readouts (off of eBay for $140) but I'm having a hard time finding the steering column housing. Do you mind sharing where you got it from or double checking the part #?
Thanks!

Any other parts I need? Or just those 2?
Part numbers are correct, I got it from Tasca Parts - you may have to do a search b
Thank you for this post. It motivated me to finally order (some of) the parts. I ordered the control piece with readouts (off of eBay for $140) but I'm having a hard time finding the steering column housing. Do you mind sharing where you got it from or double checking the part #?
Thanks!

Any other parts I need? Or just those 2?
Just those 2, part numbers are accurate, I ordered from Tasca Parts but you may find it cheaper somewhere else

1692017600930.png

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score