2023 New Raptor and Missing Options - Solved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Do you know if i just need to the "ambient light (2)" part number and harness? Or will I need the cup holder assembly? Or both?

You will need the harness no matter what to get the cup holder lights working, John will help you with that. If you also want to add the media bin light and glovebox light you will only need (1) ambient light. If you want to add a light to the upper glovebox like I did, you will want (2). John will include a second harness for the addition of the lights if you want them, based on what lights you want to add.

Basically, one harness will run the cup holder lights and the other will add the media bin light and glovebox light (s). The are both plug and play harnesses. The only modding you will need to do is cutting holes for the media bin light (if yours doesn't have the knock out piece) and the upper glovebox (no knockout - have to make this hole).

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will need the harness no matter what to get the cup holder lights working, John will help you with that. If you also want to add the media bin light and glovebox light you will only need (1) ambient light. If you want to add a light to the upper glovebox like I did, you will want (2). John will include a second harness for the addition of the lights if you want them, based on what lights you want to add.

Basically, one harness will run the cup holder lights and the other will add the media bin light and glovebox light (s). The are both plug and play harnesses. The only modding you will need to do is cutting holes for the media bin light (if yours doesn't have the knock out piece) and the upper glovebox (no knockout - have to make this hole).
Thanks dude!

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was finally able to get my HVAC display installed by the dealer. Charged me a bit more than others have detailed here, but luckily was able to use some fordpass points from buying my wife's bronco.

The only disappointment I have is that i'm here a slight tapping behind the dash when everything gets warm. It sounds like 2 wirelooms bumping off each other.

Display Installed.jpg

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was finally able to get my HVAC display installed by the dealer. Charged me a bit more than others have detailed here, but luckily was able to use some fordpass points from buying my wife's bronco.

The only disappointment I have is that i'm here a slight tapping behind the dash when everything gets warm. It sounds like 2 wirelooms bumping off each other.

View attachment 421944
That would drive me nuts

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping it will settle with time, otherwise when I go in for an oil change, I'll have to have him look back into it again. Worst case, guess I'm going to be stuck pulling it apart myself. Its not great, but its too infrequent.
I’m easily triggered by the smallest of squeaks and rattles

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m easily triggered by the smallest of squeaks and rattles
Same here, but over the last couple of years I've calmed down on that. Its just not worth the stress to me. If the car runs, and everything in it runs, whatever lol

Bronco has rattles, GT350 has rattles, now raptor has rattles. All run, don't burn oil or parts, I'm satisfied lol

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed the motion sensors followed the instructions on forscan using other forum link… Ive used forscan before and got
the alarm on my display but never could get them to actually work yet… I went back into
forscan and set everything back to where it was for now… attempting to find another source for enabling these interior motion sensors.. if anyone has more info Im all ears